COZY CORNER COFFEE CAFE @ OUTRAM PARK

By 10:50 PM , , ,

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."  ~Jules Renard

The cozy corner coffee café....

The feeling of sloth is abound in this café.


The thing I have been wondering since I stepped into the cafe is this:
Does the word cosy come with the letter "Z" or does it come with the letter "S"?

My instagram tells me its the latter but after a few hours at the café, I am extremely sure that it comes with a big fat "Z."

And why is that so?

Ambience:


The serene ambience and comfortable lighting makes dozing off in this café a real distinct possibility. Being the clumsy me, I shifted the chairs and the tables by accident in the café a couple of times and each time I happened to knock into them, I would feel embarrassed as everyone is perfectly immersed in their work given the quiet setting that it provides.


It is of little wonder that most of the patrons in this outlet would stay for a prolonged period of time just to complete their work. If I'm looking for a place to do my work, this will definitely be in my list of options.


Being able to feel relaxed is a guarantee in this small and quaint café.


How to get there:


4 Everton Park #01-50
S080004
Operating Hours : 8:30AM – 7:30PM

Located amidst the HDB flats opposite the Duxton apartments, this café is mainly visited by the residents of the area.

URL page for the café:
http://cozycornercoffee.com/

Pricing:


The Cozy Corner Coffee Café gets the honour for being the first café place that I am writing on this webpage. I have always felt that cafes are expensive and this venue is obviously of no exception. The prices for the main dishes ranges from $10-$15 and they serve up the usual suspects namely the Egg Benedict and Spaghetti Carbonara.


Price wise, apart from the desserts, the main dishes are not exactly value for money. The desserts can be found at a cheaper rate at other stores but the cafe's ambience more than makes up for what the food lacks.


 
Food:


I only tried 2 things from the café itself given the expensive pricings. The spaghetti carbonara was one and was decent, while the iced cappuccino was...well.....bitter as what one would expect.


Cozy Corner Café might not be the best place to have a nice brunch or meal in as the food quality leaves much more to be desired. However, the coffee and desserts it provides coupled with a fantastic ambience makes this café a worthwhile place to visit.


So with that, Peanut has left another marker on a food place once again.

Stay tuned for more adventures.

Signing off,
KY

You Might Also Like

0 comments