CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 2 STAFF CANTEEN PART 2

By 12:28 AM , ,



Right before I boarded the flight for the Krabi Trip, I actually tasted more Thai Food before I departed. The Thai food that I tried is from Changi Airport's Terminal 2 staff canteen. From what I know, the T2 staff canteen has got 2 decent food stalls namely the Western food stall and Thai Food stall. Part 2 of this short post on Changi Airport's staff canteen will cover these 2 food types there.

 
Food & Pricing:

 

First up, Siam Kitchen serves up a host of Thai Food types. The food being sold there are all spicy. Even if what you ordered is not spicy, the soup that comes with it has traces of chilli and that was what left me sweating before my flight.


Thai food tingles the senses especially the ones sold here. What I love from this stall, is their Pad Thai. $3.50 can get you one serving of it. Overall, the food sold here are not overpriced and certainly well worth a try.


Pricing: 3.7/5
Food Quality: 3.7/5


Beyond the main courses and dishes, there is also a cheap and decent Soya milk stall in Changi Airport's T2 Staff Canteen. Not only is it cheap at $1.50/cup, the quality of the soya milk makes one yearn for more of it. A decent traditional yet refreshing beverage indeed.
 
 
Pricing: 4.1/5
Quality: 4/5


So with that, Peanut has left a marker on another food place.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

Signing off,
KY

You Might Also Like

0 comments