AL AFROSE @ RIVER VALLEY

By 1:33 PM , , ,

"Freedom in general may be defined as the absence of obstacle and the realization of desires." - Russell Bertrand

The great smell of freedom is lingering in the air. It's 2 more days to ORD and that's when the true fun begins. At the current moment, sleepovers have become a thing in my life so having meals at the shops near my friends place have been extremely common and normal. So what I'm going to be sharing with you today is this decent Prata shop near my friends place.

Location:



 
421 River Valley Road
Singapore 248320
Operating Hours:
24 hours

Food:


Apart from the pratas that are available, food like Nasi Briyani, Roti John and Tissue Prata are some of the other examples that are for sale here. The safe option of purchasing 2 Plain and 1 Egg Prata on the day is more than sufficient to make one satisfied and full.


The Banana Prata that my friend tried has got to be the pick of the bunch. With its enticing appearance and sweet sugary taste, one can truly claim to be happy and satisfied by simply trying out this Prata.

Pricing:


The decent quality of the food is complemented with an acceptable price range on offer. The prices of the Prata and drinks range mainly from $1.50-$3 depending on your food choice. The main courses like Nasi Briyani are much more expensive at a price of around $6.


Ultimately, it is safe to say that I am not a fan of spicy food as I have this habit of sweating a lot when I try them. However, this Prata shop is worth a go again even when I have this annoying reaction to spicy food. It goes to show how highly I rate this stall that is located at river valley.


So with that, Peanut has left another marker on a food place once again.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments